• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Managed to score the last Romeo on my list

Funky-Trixtar

......Jedi Mind trickery...........
Premium Member
Kent, England
Well,.with baited breath, the tension here was palpable along with the temperature being in the high thirties. Watching, waiting, the final few seconds past and then it was over. At first it seemed my bid didn't win but after coming out of the page, and re-entering eBay, I'd won them......
YES. So now waiting on my Plasma/Fire Romeos. Will take pics as and when they arrived

sweet pair. congrats!

Thank you @dragonvoi, they loook to ba a nice pair......

Congratulations! :)
:party:

Thank you @OakleyFrankFMJ......I'm a happy bunny....

Congrats man. I know that feeling. Your heart just stops for 5 seconds when the page refreshes . Then u relax hahahaha

Thank you @Garducio.....what a buźźzzzzz,

But I'm going to be 'running silent and deep' for a while now. Need to get to grips with my finances after quite a few months of increasing my colletion. So toodle-pip for now!

Last edited:
Congrats! I had that same feeling as I sniped my XM BI Romeo1's. Placed the bid at the 10 second mark, confirmed and submitted at the 5 second mark, and it was over. That refresh can't happen soon enough. Lol.

Looking forward to the pics. Congrats on the plasma R1 score!

Thank you @RoTors, I'm looking forward to revealng them too!

A bt too 'mild' a response in my eyes (unintentional yet very appropriate pun) OakleyGuru379. Thats another 'old skool' collection complete!

Congrats! I had that same feeling as I sniped my XM BI Romeo1's. Placed the bid at the 10 second mark, confirmed and submitted at the 5 second mark, and it was over. That refresh can't happen soon enough. Lol.

Dude, you're revealing your strategy......like all the best Generals, never reveal you strategy.....lol. I think I remember looking down at the eight second mark, where time seemed to slooooooow down. But it's that final few delicious seconds, the tention, then the 'crescendo'. Thank you @
supersharp.

Last edited:
Back