• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Managed to score the last Romeo on my list

I know that feeling when you bid so late that it doesn't have time to show you as highest bidder, before clearing and showing the result. Lost some and won some in that situation.

Congratulations on the buy - I hope you haven't angered the postal delivery gods by posting about it already!

Last edited:
I know that feeling when you bid so late that it doesn't have time to show you as highest bidder, before clearing and showing the result. Lost some and won some in that situation.

Congratulations on the buy - I hope you haven't angered the postal delivery goes by posting about it already!

You and me both @Carrera1963 :twitch:

Love the R1s, congrats on completing the set!

Thank you @illumination, I am happy to complete this set: even though I know that for the 'orthodox' collectors, mine may not seem attractive. The fact that two out of the three don't have genuine lenses fitted (I do have genuine unused x-metal Black irridium still in box). It's the design aspect that rocks it for me.

Back