1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Rotorhead

Rotorhead Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

My local vault store manager just returned from the managers convention in SoCal. He had a handful of nice tokens, including a pair of chainlinks. What I thought was interesting was that he said 5 managers out of like 300, who led in certain categories like sales volume, etc all got the diamond red face minute machines! :twitch:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

They couldn't give ALL 300 of them a RDMM now........ or could they? :twitch:

;)

Rotorhead likes this.
  3. CarGuy

CarGuy Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

They couldn't sell the entire production run at $4K retail. They did not discount them/ allow discount coupons to be used on them during the holidays and they were DOA. My local store called a couple weeks ago and offered me theirs at a 25% discount- still not quite the 50% that I look for on Oakley watches.
    I guess giving them away as spiffs instead of discounting them makes sense...

4. Barricade

Barricade Oakley Enthusiast

25% off almost makes them tempting...

5. CarGuy

CarGuy Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

Balla. :)