1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    They are BNIB and just collecting dust. Specifically looking for a pair of bad mans as close to BNIB as possible. Let me know what's available. Would also listen to cash offers.
    Thanks
    Mac Marine fade frogs - 26d9b6f24c0437bda2bf12dcb4b609ef.jpg Marine fade frogs - 1a0bfbb0071cd9b85ba165954cd5d621.jpg Marine fade frogs - 8dced05c281a5904f81fe641b39fa290.jpg Marine fade frogs - 6c250c4b0e4f842e2b789051fe29a59f.jpg Marine fade frogs - a43ea2e382219a29218ad125335467cf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 2/3/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    Marine fades are sick. Mine will be will me forever. They look better with fire lenses though Good luck finding what your looking for that's a great pair.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    It was a hard decision but I figured I should try something new. Thanks!

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Bnib is nice as well. What kind of price are you looking for. An extra pair for display might be nice

5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Does yours have the star on it as well. Was the first thing I looked for on mine. It's weird my violet fade and marine fade have it but the Cyan Fade and fire flora do not.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Still available. Would also consider using it to trade for supremes with cash on top of course! Let me know.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Frog Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    Damn they're nice!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pics truly don't do justice! In the sun they're beautiful.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Just as a little extra for these frogs. They were purchased from you tuber eyespy0099 and were the ones that were reviewed a few years back. A cool story for your display cases!