• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Marine fade frogs

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

They are BNIB and just collecting dust. Specifically looking for a pair of bad mans as close to BNIB as possible. Let me know what's available. Would also listen to cash offers.
Thanks
Mac
26d9b6f24c0437bda2bf12dcb4b609ef.jpg
1a0bfbb0071cd9b85ba165954cd5d621.jpg
8dced05c281a5904f81fe641b39fa290.jpg
6c250c4b0e4f842e2b789051fe29a59f.jpg
a43ea2e382219a29218ad125335467cf.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Marine fades are sick. Mine will be will me forever. They look better with fire lenses though Good luck finding what your looking for that's a great pair.

Username Hidden said:
Marine fades are sick. Mine will be will me forever. They look better with fire lenses though Good luck finding what your looking for that's a great pair.
It was a hard decision but I figured I should try something new. Thanks!

Bnib is nice as well. What kind of price are you looking for. An extra pair for display might be nice

Does yours have the star on it as well. Was the first thing I looked for on mine. It's weird my violet fade and marine fade have it but the Cyan Fade and fire flora do not.

Still available. Would also consider using it to trade for supremes with cash on top of course! Let me know.

Damn they're nice!

Username Hidden said:
Damn they're nice!
Pics truly don't do justice! In the sun they're beautiful.

Just as a little extra for these frogs. They were purchased from you tuber eyespy0099 and were the ones that were reviewed a few years back. A cool story for your display cases!