• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Marine Fade w/VL Ice lenses & Matte Red w/Gold Iridium lenses!

crailtap25

Oakley Expert
Naples
These aren't rare or anything, but i usually switch up my lenses to unique combos and i thought I'd share a few of my new creations.

Recent & cheap marine fade with VL ice blue lenses.

IMG_1664.jpg

This is one of my new favorites, Matte red with gold lenses.

IMG_1660.jpg

finally, here's some i bought a little while ago and added new lenses, crystal red with blue iridium.

yeah the crystal red is one of my favorites as well. Not sure how much i like the blue iridium lenses though, they are so dark and almost look black. I've only seen crystal red frogskins for sale on ebay once, so i was ready to bid alot, but ended up getting them for like $78 i think.

Maybe i should just put back in the original red iridium that they came with. People will think they're supremes :cool:

@oakleynerd: haha thanks, that easy to tell its the bathroom huh, i guess the towel rack and huge mirror give it away.

The marine fades do look really nice with the ice blue lenses, even better than with blue iridium imo.

choose next time a other location - maybe than it's harder to tell :eek:)

yeah the crystal red is one of my favorites as well. Not sure how much i like the blue iridium lenses though, they are so dark and almost look black. I've only seen crystal red frogskins for sale on ebay once, so i was ready to bid alot, but ended up getting them for like $78 i think.

Maybe i should just put back in the original red iridium that they came with. People will think they're supremes :cool:

So you got vintage crystal red w/ red iridium for 78 bucks? If you ever sell them I have dibs!

yep $78. they were listed as "frogskin" instead of "frogskins", so i think they got a little less attention than usual. I mostly likely wouldn't sell them for quite that low though,lol.