1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi There,

I am thinning the herd a bit and cutting some pieces to make room for new comers.

Prices are shipping included to CONUS + PayPal fee's. (International is available, please inquire.)

Mark Cavendish RadarLock: Metallic Green w/ JIR & G30. LNIB + Hat and Sport Pedestal. LNIB $185 USD (10/10.)
    Mark Cavendish RadarLock, Jupiter LX, EyePatch 2 and more! (Pic heavy) - 09eHXK9.jpg
    Mark Cavendish RadarLock, Jupiter LX, EyePatch 2 and more! (Pic heavy) - 6XRwdKG.jpg

Jupiter LX: Red w/ Grey. Micro bag, no box. $50 USD. (F: 7/10 L: 9/10.)
    Mark Cavendish RadarLock, Jupiter LX, EyePatch 2 and more! (Pic heavy) - Psbdvem.jpg
    Mark Cavendish RadarLock, Jupiter LX, EyePatch 2 and more! (Pic heavy) - 0AK5SNP.jpg

Sideways: Brown w/ Bronze. Micro bag, no box. $50 USD. (F: 8/10 L: 9/10.)
    Mark Cavendish RadarLock, Jupiter LX, EyePatch 2 and more! (Pic heavy) - eNCaYOr.jpg
    Mark Cavendish RadarLock, Jupiter LX, EyePatch 2 and more! (Pic heavy) - z92z98V.jpg

Square Wire 2.0: Silver w/ Ice. Micro bag, no box. $50 USD. (F: 9/10 L: 7/10 *2cm fine scratch in left lens.)
    Mark Cavendish RadarLock, Jupiter LX, EyePatch 2 and more! (Pic heavy) - qXiZtgS.jpg
    Mark Cavendish RadarLock, Jupiter LX, EyePatch 2 and more! (Pic heavy) - wLcU3tN.jpg

Flak Jacket XLK Polarized: SOLD.
    Mark Cavendish RadarLock, Jupiter LX, EyePatch 2 and more! (Pic heavy) - q6DV6Wt.jpg
    Mark Cavendish RadarLock, Jupiter LX, EyePatch 2 and more! (Pic heavy) - iuUHIYu.jpg

EyePatch 2 Custom: SOLD
    Mark Cavendish RadarLock, Jupiter LX, EyePatch 2 and more! (Pic heavy) - k26MdHE.jpg
    Mark Cavendish RadarLock, Jupiter LX, EyePatch 2 and more! (Pic heavy) - hhGfErz.jpg

Why 8.2: SOLD
    Mark Cavendish RadarLock, Jupiter LX, EyePatch 2 and more! (Pic heavy) - OhvDiWL.jpg
    Mark Cavendish RadarLock, Jupiter LX, EyePatch 2 and more! (Pic heavy) - EDYfGwP.jpg

I am not interested in trades.

First come with payment gets the item.

Thanks for taking a look!

Mark Cavendish RadarLock, Jupiter LX, EyePatch 2 and more! (Pic heavy) - vOyqrI5.jpg

Mark Cavendish RadarLock, Jupiter LX, EyePatch 2 and more! (Pic heavy) - m0A60Gh.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 11/2/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    If you ship the square wire to Mexico, I'll take them

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'd have to add $15 USD for shipping, cool? Hit me up in the DM's.

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous O-Educator

Rating:
    100%
    Do you have the original etched lenses for the woodland flak?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    No, unfortunately, I don't.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump^

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sent you a PM a few days back

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump^

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump ^

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump and update.

Make some offers on the remaining sunglasses!