• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mark Cavendish Radarlock Path

damn the frame looks sick . . .
probably will add this to my collection soon.

sweet new pair man!

Once again the real life pictures are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better then the stock oakley pictures.

Very nice pickup!!!! They look really nice !!!

Do you have any face pics with them on? Also, how does the G40 lens look when looking through them and/or an observer's point of view? Lastly, do you think the glitter/silver combo will be able to be pretty durable fading or peeling-wise if used for cycling and/or running? Haha sorry for the slew of questions.

Do you have any face pics with them on? Also, how does the G40 lens look when looking through them and/or an observer's point of view? Lastly, do you think the glitter/silver combo will be able to be pretty durable fading or peeling-wise if used for cycling and/or running? Haha sorry for the slew of questions.
What Oakleys are you wearing today?? #8664

I don't know how the G40 looks, I haven't used it, and most likely won't use it. I have two types of transition lenses to use if the day is gray. Unless the frame is actually molded in the color, with a lot of use all the colors can fade.

nlgrav182 said:
I want the hat more than I want the glasses... May have to get the whole bundle.

I can't remember if it was a video or an article I read aboot them, but it gave me the impression that the cap will definitely be a limited item.

Ecko said:
Does the cap have the real short bill on it?

8629139779_191e6232f7_b.jpg

8629139979_dfea201ed2_b.jpg