• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mark Cavendish Radarlock Path

8629139779_191e6232f7_b.jpg

8629139979_dfea201ed2_b.jpg

Thank you. Answers the question perfectly.

I just saw these at the O-Store yesterday and the pictures don't do the color justice at all, it's amazing. The hat is also awesome but it's a small fitted so be weary if you plan on wearing it.

But lets be honest, I'm sure most of you will keep it locked up in your pressure sealed display cases. :wink:

I just saw these at the O-Store yesterday and the pictures don't do the color justice at all, it's amazing. The hat is also awesome but it's a small fitted so be weary if you plan on wearing it.

But lets be honest, I'm sure most of you will keep it locked up in your pressure sealed display cases. :wink:

Hmm... Not cool, because I have a big melon and I want to wear the hat. I plan on getting a pair this weekend.

What's the packaging for this pair? Anything cool or is the hat just thrown in a bag?

Just a regular black Oakley box like any other Radarlock and yes the hat is just in a bag.

Yes, I saw Shadestation's video review. Disappointed that it's not a signature box with a clear window for the hat. Could have been cool, like the holiday gift boxes.

I was talking with a manager at the vault yesterday and I still didn't get an answer to the production number of these, but he said all 160 stores are getting 3 each.