• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mark Cavendish Radarlock Path

i just realized that my pair doesn't have a "made in USA" on the right ear sock. it does have "radarlock" on the left one. can anyone confirm if theirs is like that too?

My pair came from Shade Station, same label as del518. It is fairly common that more than one label type can be used for the same sku, you only have to think of all the pairs where some have a graphic/colour/picture label whilst others are text only. Labels come in many sizes, styles, and with different text and print. Who knows if the mystery will ever be revealed, but I would suggest the value is unaffected, the main focus is to find items complete and with boxes in as good condition as possible.

My pair came from Shade Station, same label as del518. It is fairly common that more than one label type can be used for the same sku, you only have to think of all the pairs where some have a graphic/colour/picture label whilst others are text only. Labels come in many sizes, styles, and with different text and print. Who knows if the mystery will ever be revealed, but I would suggest the value is unaffected, the main focus is to find items complete and with boxes in as good condition as possible.
Thanks RVF for the clarification! Yeah mine too don't have the "made in usa" and have the Radarlock on the left and CE on the right