1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Tomtucker

Tomtucker Oakley Enthusiast

Miami is my favorite team, they have all star game next year, i had hoped to see both stanton and jose there.......:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Last edited: 9/25/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. QLR1

QLR1 DARK SIDE, embraced!

It's sad! He was supposed to start tomorrow against the Mets. He was originally scheduled to pitch against the Braves today, but management decided to move it to Monday.

At least he went out on a high note last week.

Also mentioned his death in the MLB 2016 thread :(
    Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Tomtucker likes this.
  3. Tomtucker

so they went too fast in a boat :sad: is that what the media tells us ?

4. QLR1

That's what I heard. Hard into a jetty/rocks between Fisher Island and Miami Beach

5. Tomtucker

So many ass-hole athletes to choose from, who think they are the sh!t, and are too cool to even smile once in awhile......then a guy like Jose, who has fun out there and can joke around with the other teams players has to die. ........this ******* sucks

Dallas O Hog likes this.
  6. Tomtucker

Right, speed is a killer.
    wish he had survived

7. Tomtucker

As you perhaps know my other passion besides oakleys is watching baseball and MLB jersey collection ,
    this year i purchased 8 authentic all star jerseys, 5 white american league jerseys and 3 grey national league.

I actually just got 2 custom radarlocks in marlins colors.. one white home and a black away(even though they also play in black at home :cool: )....because i think they would look cool when i got some all star jersey next year, with the miami all star patch on the sleeve......i already have 3 authentic stanton jerseys, a black, a white, and a orange....., so i had planned on getting a Jose jersey next year :(

it someone wants to see the 2 radarlocks i made in marlins color ways , i can take some photos if you want.........

8. QLR1

@Tomtucker, I was unaware of your jersey collection and Miami themed Oakley. Post away!

cyclerdoug likes this.
  9. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Yeah. Sucks to see **** like that happen

10. Tomtucker

My 2 Radarlocks in Marlins colorways, it´s electric blue icons, i think that is the color that comes closest to the unique blue the team uses, and Pol. Sapphire lens in both pairs and the extra lenses for good measure.

Marlins Jose Fernandez dies in boating accident - IMAG0988.jpg

Marlins Jose Fernandez dies in boating accident - IMAG0989.jpg