• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Marlins Jose Fernandez dies in boating accident

Tom.

Europe
Miami is my favorite team, they have all star game next year, i had hoped to see both stanton and jose there.......:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:
Miami is my favorite team, they have the all star game next year, i had hoped to see both stanton and jose there.......:cry::cry::cry::cry:
It's sad! He was supposed to start tomorrow against the Mets. He was originally scheduled to pitch against the Braves today, but management decided to move it to Monday.

At least he went out on a high note last week.

Also mentioned his death in the MLB 2016 thread :(
Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

It's sad! He was supposed to start tomorrow against the Mets. He was originally scheduled to pitch against the Braves today, but management decided to move it to Monday.

At least he went out on a high note last week.

Also mentioned his death in the MLB 2016 thread :(
Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
so they went too fast in a boat :sad: is that what the media tells us ?

So many ass-hole athletes to choose from, who think they are the sh!t, and are too cool to even smile once in awhile......then a guy like Jose, who has fun out there and can joke around with the other teams players has to die. ........this ******* sucks

As you perhaps know my other passion besides oakleys is watching baseball and MLB jersey collection ,
this year i purchased 8 authentic all star jerseys, 5 white american league jerseys and 3 grey national league.

I actually just got 2 custom radarlocks in marlins colors.. one white home and a black away(even though they also play in black at home :cool: )....because i think they would look cool when i got some all star jersey next year, with the miami all star patch on the sleeve......i already have 3 authentic stanton jerseys, a black, a white, and a orange....., so i had planned on getting a Jose jersey next year :(

it someone wants to see the 2 radarlocks i made in marlins color ways , i can take some photos if you want.........

My 2 Radarlocks in Marlins colorways, it´s electric blue icons, i think that is the color that comes closest to the unique blue the team uses, and Pol. Sapphire lens in both pairs and the extra lenses for good measure.

IMAG0988.jpg

IMAG0989.jpg

Back