• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mars As Compared To Overlord

TheRevTy

Oakley Beginner
I am looking to maybe get a pair of Mars, but have never had the chance to try on a pair. How are they in terms of size when compared to the Overlord rx glasses? Where do they rank in the "Meant for Small Head - Huge Head" scale (with Penny being "tiny head" and Romeo 1 being "huge head")

Thanks!

If it's a brand new/tight Mars, they won't even fit on my face. The only time a pair of Mars was able to sit on my face was when the nose bridge was shot and floppy. Penny's fit me, but only because of the spring hinges and they look tiny on my face. Juliets fit snug and X Metal XX's are a loose fit for me.

From what i can remember, yes. I couldn't even get it around my head. I can pull Juliets on like normal sunglasses, but usually slip them on from over the top of my head so i avoid stretching the nose bridge. I can't put on the Mars at all.

I wear my Juliet's perfectly. Slide over head technique.
I also can fit in my Jordan mars easily same technique.

yup as stated before, its all about the tightness of the flex coupler. a fresh one fits my head, but squeezes quite hard. just let it wear in and it should start to mould to your head shape - i guess its kind of the reasons flex couplers were designed in the first place.

Latest Posts

Back