• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mars Came! Love Em!

you won't like what I have to say here, walleva...if they are junk I'll spring for a return and go the linegear route. I've had linegear greenjade and oakley jade before and I'm just not a fan of the color hoping the walleva is slightly different in a good way we'll see. I PM'd xmetalmaniac about custom cutting emerald but there are no crosshair emerald donor lenses available to buy anymore.

you won't like what I have to say here, walleva...if they are junk I'll spring for a return and go the linegear route. I've had linegear greenjade and oakley jade before and I'm just not a fan of the color hoping the walleva is slightly different in a good way we'll see. I PM'd xmetalmaniac about custom cutting emerald but there are no crosshair emerald donor lenses available to buy anymore.
wow hope that turns well I have a mars project myself question bro not a fan of aftermarket lenses can you tell me more about linegear lenses how it rival to oakleys

Back