• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mars Came! Love Em!

Nice pick ups. I can't wait to see how the green one turns out and like everyone said, you pull them off.

I am going to wait on the lenses and hunt down some oem emerald donor lenses, then contact x-metalmaniac to have it done right. I will definitely post pics when it's all done but it may be over a month from now. And thank you for the support on the look!

I got the walleva lenses and they are junk...what was I expecting? Thin junky plastic, and not "emerald" more like toxic waste nuclear neon green, yuck!
As xpected i tried revant and walleva returned i woudnt even dare putting them on my xmetals.

I am going to wait on the lenses and hunt down some oem emerald donor lenses, then contact x-metalmaniac to have it done right. I will definitely post pics when it's all done but it may be over a month from now. And thank you for the support on the look!
If your going to do it better to do it right!

You can use crosshair lenses as donors I used them to cut a pair for my craters and they worked great and the hey are on the vault! No emerald tho

Emerald is the only color I want....of course it's the only color they don't have available to buy any more right? That is the story of my life haha.

Back