• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mars Crashs Landing

Those are DONE........I'd buy it for parts though

The x metal nightcrawler is back

I see you would buy for parts got a price in mind trying to get another set without huge price off set between selling these and buying another set . you wouldn't happen to have or know of great deal on mars carter or normal mars.

Last question what's your opinion on new oakley madman. Good / bad or mars reboot

The x metal nightcrawler is back

I see you would buy for parts got a price in mind trying to get another set without huge price off set between selling these and buying another set . you wouldn't happen to have or know of great deal on mars carter or normal mars.

Last question what's your opinion on new oakley madman. Good / bad or mars reboot

funnyorkutscrapsfunnybabyfacesconfident_large.jpg

I recall some people posting in the recent two weeks that they found a person with up to 10 pairs of broken mars parts that could in theory build one frame.

Broken Mars - what are the odds | Oakley Forum

And after further investigation... it appears people break their left orbitals. I suggest creating a search bot on eBay to notify you of anything popping up. Just a matter of time.

Last edited:
I'm really sorry to hear about your loss. Truly a sad day. I wish I could offer some words of encouragement, but they elude me. Only positive thing is that there are some great people here, and they come up for sale from time to time.

Latest Posts

Back