• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mars crater all blue rubbers

No, not me. I am not the seller.

I had the lenses cut by InfiniteHero and purchased the blue earsocks from a member, here. The Nosebombs are Linegear.

Oh well if it was u id know faster lol

But yeah ill let u all know!

Thnks every one that helped and lets see if i got lucky or very very lucky lol

Little late to the party.
To the best of my knowledge, there were no South African X-Metal editions ever brought out. The last Mars I saw advertised with ice iridium and blue socks were advertised as a SGH exclussive and the seller wanted top dollar for them. I think these are custom at best, but I could be wrong. Definitely not a country specific release.

I can't speak for the South Africa edition, but I still have my ice crater and I've had and sold another since. Still nobody has offered any reason why the nose bombs wouldn't be real. I've compared several and they're all the same. Just because someone says its so, doesn't make it so.

Either way, a badass Mars indeed.

So this is my crater mars all blue that the seller said its 100% authentic. And all rubbers and lenses were bought from oakley in south africa... So being real or not for the price i payd its a winner. And the same guy sold the other one on ebay for almost 600.

Hope u all like them and realize the nose bomb looks just like my red and black ones.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Back