• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mars crater custom leather wrap

whats the value

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If i were you its better to custom wrap it in a different finish than replicate the mars jordan same thing what brip and qtrain23 did. This is what i did 3 or 4 years ago and came out with a lighter shade of leather. But anyhow to each of their own, goodluck and i hope we could see the outcome of your project. :)
And @BriP nice to see you around bro.
image_zpszqv6mutn.jpe
image_zpsarsnr7x0.jpe

Did you ever get these back? How did it turn out?
Well this is sad the guy who said he would do it never did it and i have been unable to find some one else willing to do it . i guess it is a big project for even a skilled leatherman . always workin on some thing i did find some 14 gage leather cord that looks tight . kinda giving up on the leather wrap ! found out you can plate alunimum with gold 24k so here goes a pair of badman and a pair of madman to get plated about a week and they should be done . i will start a new conversation when they come back
red mars.jpg

Well this is sad the guy who said he would do it never did it and i have been unable to find some one else willing to do it . i guess it is a big project for even a skilled leatherman . always workin on some thing i did find some 14 gage leather cord that looks tight . kinda giving up on the leather wrap ! found out you can plate alunimum with gold 24k so here goes a pair of badman and a pair of madman to get plated about a week and they should be done . i will start a new conversation when they come back View attachment 249588
24k finally finished !