• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MARS: First impressions...

I was thinking that 350$ shipped overseas should be consider a fair deal but 300$ would be better of course :D The bonuses you've got are cool no doubt. Personally I'd go with a red set of rubbers and lenses since it's the red planet :D but a blue set or violet would also be great. Like you I'd love to get crters but regular ones would make me happy also :) I'm going to a interview on tuesdy and if I get the job I'm set to start filling my piggy bank with crater destination :D

Yeah....I would have gone with red myslef, but I have seen them with blue and they look nice. I actually like the +OO red on the Mars...they look mean. On the fence about the socks. I think I'm going to keep these as is and just hold on to the lenses and rubber. I would like to get chrome to be honest....but I think I will wait until I find a Crator pair and send them to the @THE X-MAN and have him black out the frame for me like he did to my Pennys....he also currently has 3 of my Juliets I'm waiting on. Black Crators will look sick with chrome lenses IMHO. Black frames....especially the cerekote black the X-Man uses is midnight black and look evil mean. I got a lot of compliments at work with my black Pennys as of recent....

Those fit you well, Harry. And thanks for the lenses!!!!!

Thanks man! Glad the lenses reached ya well and you are happy. @Chris A Hardaway will take good care of ya. Had I known you were using him, I could have sent them to him with the batch I sent him to save you on shipping.

Harry

Back