• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mars hit new highs!

I heard this pair makes you feel lighter while wearing... Some sort of anti gravity properties. Only pair mined from real Martian material. To be honest guys this thing is a steal!
lighter cuz your wallet is empty. This guy and his crap lol. Funny he sold me a Jupiter camo frog a few years ago for a steal.

Greed... Well he can charge what he wants, no one in their right mind would pay this price. Even if you have the money, it's wrong out of principle!

It's free shipping! How is everyone passing up on this deal. Am I missing something here?

Why does this surprise you off of ebay? 2,000 to 5,000 24k's, a cube with a turn table 1,900, a manikin stand 1,500.............. :D:rolleyes::headbang:

I was just about to hit BIN, then realised his free shipping is within US only, he wants $200 to the UK, which is pretty obscene anyway I'd of thought.
Especially as that $200 will be included in the total when Customs are assessing the charges...

I was just about to hit BIN, then realised his free shipping is within US only, he wants $200 to the UK, which is pretty obscene anyway I'd of thought.

Hey, it's only money right? What's an extra $200 when your already spending thousands. Lol

Latest Posts

Back