• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Mars Jordan X-Metal Gold Iridium w/ Leather frame

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
You are the first person who I have heard say "inflation" both here and in RL. It is like the whole world doesn't see thats its not just one thing... The dollar is just 50% more worthless than before Covid, and politics happened. Don't Fret bud... I sold a #0004* Complete unused Plasma r1 for $1100 during a tough moment in life two years ago. 🤢 I just tell myself that $1100 then is $1700 now.

This also makes me think of The bad leather MJ Mars I flipped a few years back for $400

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
You are the first person who I have heard say "inflation" both here and in RL. It is like the whole world doesn't see thats its not just one thing... The dollar is just 50% more worthless than before Covid, and politics happened. Don't Fret bud... I sold a #00042 Complete unused Plasma r1 for $1100 during a tough moment in life two years ago. 🤢 I just tell myself that $1100 then is $1700 now.

This also makes me think of The bad leather MJ Mars I flipped a few years back for $400
Thank joe bud and lux for this :lol: :rofl:
8E3F04B9-8BF1-4233-A0F9-13659FC11D55.png

Username Hidden said:
Thank joe bud and lux for this :lol: :rofl:
View attachment 894172
Truth! I just bought a XX beater for $425 on Fleabay ... Last year... this time... I would have been LOL'ing that price!

Username Hidden said:
You are the first person who I have heard say "inflation" both here and in RL. It is like the whole world doesn't see thats its not just one thing... The dollar is just 50% more worthless than before Covid, and politics happened. Don't Fret bud... I sold a #0004* Complete unused Plasma r1 for $1100 during a tough moment in life two years ago. 🤢 I just tell myself that $1100 then is $1700 now.

I offloaded a Mars 10 years ago for around $200 because I couldn't find replacement parts 😐

My Jordan mars was picked up off craigslist for $250, XM pair for $80

Username Hidden said:
My Jordan mars was picked up off craigslist for $250, XM pair for $80
Such a rush when you find those deals... I grabbed a XX Ti for $16 $7 shipped that was listed in May originally for $100 but the sites graduated reducing of price over two months had brought it down. 😆 They are with Zach now getting customed up! Wish it was like that every day!

SOLD

Username Hidden said:
That definitely sets the price for Jordan's here now. Or close to it. Congrats. I shouldn't have sold mine for as low as I did back when either. Makes it harder to attain one again.

Status
Not open for further replies.