1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks for the interest everyone. I ended by doing a partial trade + cash for this. You guessed it, another XX for me! For future reference, the agreed value of this Mars Jordan was $1,000 and the deal was based on that. The lowest purchase offer received was $825 and the highest was asking price. These two sales threads may also be useful reference points:

Beater (this week's sale) - $500
    Sold - Mars Jordan - Full Set Beater

LNIB (last year and this sold for asking price or thereabouts) - $1,100
    Sold - Mars Jordan Matching LNIB

Mars Jordan

- Full set (sunglasses, box, coin, paperwork, spare rubber, bag)
    - Matching serial (handwritten label and arm serials match)
    - All OEM including c-clips

Condition

- Frame: 9.5. No marks or scratches, minor scuffs if anything.
    - Bridge: Tight. Factory or near factory tight.
    - Suede: 9.5 or better. As far as I can tell, flawless. Perhaps a touch less red in hue and fluffy than brand new.
    - Stitching: Nice and tight/clean - no fraying.
    - Lenses: OEM Gold. Right lens is a 9.5 or better. Left lens has one front surface graze that is visible viewed close-up but doesn't affect vision as far as I can tell. I've taken a picture to show the damage - full disclosure!
    - Rubber: Used but loads of life left. No stickiness.
    - Box: Excellent overall. Upper coin flap torn and some minor sticker removal marks on outer box. Jordan image perfect. Serial labels perfect.
    - Extras: Spare 50 shocks (25 mounted) and nose rubber. Sponge is brand new condition (freebie replacement). Paperwork included showing this was originally sold in France.

Overall, I think this is a 9-9.5 set that would be a 9.8 if the right lens was perfect and a 10 if lens and box were both perfect! All very subjective I know, but I want to give as much detail as I can.

$1,000 including shipping

Pictures X 15 here (max allowed) and lots more available on request.

Trades: I will consider a trade but only from members with lots of perfect trading (not buying and selling - trading!) history who are willing to send their item to me first to check. Sorry but I've had a couple of awful trade experiences here recently and insist on these conditions.

Mars Jordan - IMG_4362.JPG Mars Jordan - IMG_4360.JPG Mars Jordan - IMG_4334.JPG Mars Jordan - IMG_4335.JPG Mars Jordan - IMG_4336.JPG Mars Jordan - IMG_4339.JPG Mars Jordan - IMG_4341.JPG Mars Jordan - IMG_4342.JPG Mars Jordan - IMG_4343.JPG Mars Jordan - IMG_4344.JPG Mars Jordan - IMG_4346.JPG Mars Jordan - IMG_4355.JPG Mars Jordan - IMG_4357.JPG Mars Jordan - IMG_4358.JPG Mars Jordan - IMG_4353.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: 9/25/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous X METAL NERD

Rating:
    100%
    Damn if i did not have 2 these are mines forsure

Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Same here. Awesome set

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Comments above have given me a window before the 48 hr bump to post more pics, so here we go:

Mars Jordan - IMG_4321.JPG Mars Jordan - IMG_4330.JPG Mars Jordan - IMG_4331.JPG Mars Jordan - IMG_4332.JPG Mars Jordan - IMG_4342.JPG Mars Jordan - IMG_4343.JPG Mars Jordan - IMG_4344.JPG Mars Jordan - IMG_4345.JPG Mars Jordan - IMG_4346.JPG Mars Jordan - IMG_4347.JPG Mars Jordan - IMG_4348.JPG Mars Jordan - IMG_4349.JPG Mars Jordan - IMG_4350.JPG Mars Jordan - IMG_4351.JPG Mars Jordan - IMG_4361.JPG

Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    gosh darn it! i need to start doing side films so i can get these!!! :dance:

Anonymous likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Is it really against the rules to bump if you are adding content/ good pics
    Anyway, they are very nice. Not for me though

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Dunno. It wasn't technically a bump though as when I posted the 2nd batch of pics I was at the top of page 1 anyway, thanks to other comments :)

But this is the first time I noticed this disadvantage of the otherwise excellent 48 hour bump rule - forces a max of 15 pics. I've been known to post 40!

People love their pics, including me. Drooling at sale pics is half the fun of the Exchange!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    <sigh> This is for Division 1 collectors. Sadly. I'm still at the tryouts for Div 5!!

Saulsaul is an excellent seller. Trustworthy, well packed, prompt responses, and definitely under rates his stuff.

All the best with sale!

Anonymous likes this.
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous 3D Printing Protege

Rating:
    100%
    Pm sent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.