1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bringing this pair back up. As pointed out when originally listed, the original grading (where I purchased them here) was not very accurate, particularly concerning the leather- so these are being sold as an excellent condition pair that you can enjoy wearing right away!
    I was going to start wearing them, but I could use the funds for something else.

Below is exactly how they were listed when I originally purchased them a year ago. I have tried them on inside my house less than 5 times- so these are in the exact condition as when I purchased them.
    Serial: M*001609 (low serial number)
    Frame: 10/10
    Lenses: 9/10
    Rubbers: 10/10
    Nose bridge: 10/10
    Leather:
    9.5/10 **Corrected thanks to member input: 6.5-7/10**

I need the cash, so I cannot accept any trades on these. Price is less than I paid 1 year ago. No box or coin, but a bag and hard case will be included- they fit perfectly in the case.
    Price: $515 all in. Shipped via US Postal Priority Mail. I take pride in packaging- they will be securely packaged and shipped right away.

Thanks for looking.

MARS Leather Jordan - IMG_7126.JPG MARS Leather Jordan - IMG_7135.JPG MARS Leather Jordan - IMG_7127.JPG MARS Leather Jordan - IMG_7128.JPG MARS Leather Jordan - IMG_7130.JPG MARS Leather Jordan - IMG_7129.JPG MARS Leather Jordan - IMG_7148.JPG MARS Leather Jordan - IMG_7133.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: 9/21/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Land of the Gods and ....Molon Lave

Rating:
    100%
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Need to sell, big price drop>> Bigger drop: $645

Last edited by a moderator: 8/5/16
    Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    $620 shipped. Will withdraw soon if they don't sell at this price.

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Very last drop- $600 shipped.

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%
    Leather is 9.5?

Sent from: Outer Space

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Perhaps a 6-7?

Anonymous likes this.
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Xs and Os

Rating:
    100%
    I would agree... If the leather is indeed 9.5 the photos are certainly making it look much less. Perhaps some more photos showing the leather without the harsh light. One photo the leather looks a lot nicer than the others. Very interested in these if they are 9.5

Anonymous likes this.
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Concerning the leather- I try to be rather critical when grading. I have struggled with the grading system here. Several pairs of glasses I have purchased here- were graded much higher that I thought they should have been- particularly the lenses.

Here is the original listing where it is clearly graded (Leather: 9.5/10) and received favorable comments: Sold - Mars leather Jordan #SOLD

That is where I based the grading on, considering I have never owned a NIB pair to compare to.

*If I am drastically off on grading these, please feel free to educate me on them and make an offer accordingly.*

Anonymous likes this.