• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale MARS Leather Jordan

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Bringing this pair back up. As pointed out when originally listed, the original grading (where I purchased them here) was not very accurate, particularly concerning the leather- so these are being sold as an excellent condition pair that you can enjoy wearing right away!
I was going to start wearing them, but I could use the funds for something else.

Below is exactly how they were listed when I originally purchased them a year ago. I have tried them on inside my house less than 5 times- so these are in the exact condition as when I purchased them.
Serial: M*001609 (low serial number)
Frame: 10/10
Lenses: 9/10
Rubbers: 10/10
Nose bridge: 10/10
Leather:
9.5/10 **Corrected thanks to member input: 6.5-7/10**

I need the cash, so I cannot accept any trades on these. Price is less than I paid 1 year ago. No box or coin, but a bag and hard case will be included- they fit perfectly in the case.
Price: $515 all in. Shipped via US Postal Priority Mail. I take pride in packaging- they will be securely packaged and shipped right away.

Thanks for looking.

IMG_7126.JPG
IMG_7135.JPG
IMG_7127.JPG
IMG_7128.JPG
IMG_7130.JPG
IMG_7129.JPG
IMG_7148.JPG
IMG_7133.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Need to sell, big price drop>> Bigger drop: $645

Last edited:
$620 shipped. Will withdraw soon if they don't sell at this price.

Very last drop- $600 shipped.

Leather is 9.5?

Sent from: Outer Space

Username Hidden said:
Leather is 9.5?

Sent from: Outer Space
Perhaps a 6-7?

I would agree... If the leather is indeed 9.5 the photos are certainly making it look much less. Perhaps some more photos showing the leather without the harsh light. One photo the leather looks a lot nicer than the others. Very interested in these if they are 9.5

9.5 =
IMGA0927.jpg

Concerning the leather- I try to be rather critical when grading. I have struggled with the grading system here. Several pairs of glasses I have purchased here- were graded much higher that I thought they should have been- particularly the lenses.

Here is the original listing where it is clearly graded (Leather: 9.5/10) and received favorable comments: Sold - Mars leather Jordan #SOLD

That is where I based the grading on, considering I have never owned a NIB pair to compare to.

*If I am drastically off on grading these, please feel free to educate me on them and make an offer accordingly.*