• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale MARS Leather Jordan

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Being complete is one thing being low/high serial is another.
U mean for example when there are 2 Romeos 1 no box both one with serial 500 lets say and one with 130.000 there is no difference ?

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
As far as I and about the 20 people who have liked my post, yes. The price should not be any different really. If you had a classic Ferrari but, didn't have the documents to back up its VIN number, would you pay the same as one with documents???
First of all iam apologising to the seller cause we are using his thread to exchange opinions and this is a disrespect iam sure Mike u wouldnt like it happen in ur sale threads as well right?
So this will be my last post in this thread not as a lack of arguments but as a respect to the seller.
You know me from a lot of facebook groups and u could had pmed me in order to exchange ideas and knowledge instead u revived a 2month thread just to tease me
1. Unfortunately ur counting skills and ur xmetal knowledge dont meet ur photographic skills.i see 2 people liked ur post not 20.
Anyhow people likes dont mean ur right.
I didnt say there is no difference between complete and non complete pair.i just said that the sellers Mars has a quite low serial and thats a plus and its a plus indeed.
Xmetal Romeo 1 serial.#1 is inly shades is same value as one with serial 130000?
C6 only shades serial #1 is same value as a only shades as well C6 serial 1400?
Timebomb2 serial #1 only watch is same value as aTimebomb2 only watch serial #1300???
Ferrari example is wrong.Being complete does not make an xmetal pair legit.Non complete pairs are fake cause they dont have documents to prove its number?
Iam just guessing ur were having a bad day at the office or home.Just grab a beer and see a movie will help

Some people reacted to this post.