• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mars Leather & Over The Top The Last 2 Piece............

nope at the bay, why? is there a mars leather on CL, i couldn't find a good deal/ nice pair on CL. How much is the one in CL?
Nope, none as usual. I was wondering because I never find any good Oakley posted on NY's CL that's all.

Wow that's a nice pair of Ott. If you don't mind sharing, how much did you pay for them?

Nice pickups, love the Over the Tops

Loving it too and it looks nice on my display, can't deny it.

I like those mars congratulations

yes, im loving those mars and becoming one of my favorite pair. now im having an addiction of getting more on the Mars line.

Nice OTT man, hope i could grab one someday

you will, just wait and have patience my friend. It took me 3 years to own, it was just perfect timing and with the right and fair amount.

Ha ha so these are the leathers, very nice man it was cool meeting another form member finally!

Yep Brett, this is it! I'm telling you it will look good on you! IMHO. Go grab some while you still can, and if you don't like it, sell it to me. It was my pleasure meeting you bro and I had fun chatting with a fellow OF member. Looking forward to do business with you again.

Wow that's a nice pair of Ott. If you don't mind sharing, how much did you pay for them?
Love the OTT, would also like to know what kinda money they go for?

Price depends on the condition, IMO price ranges from 200 (if you are lucky) - 300 i guess for a fair condition, but for a mint pair, I guess higher?

Back