• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mars Leather

Very nice specially with matching box, i my self couldnt resist on buying my 2nd pair of MJ mars, BTW how did you clean the leather?

Thanks @Wavecloud. You should try to leather wrap your craters - I think they will suit you..

I think the condition of the leather put people off but I have managed to get all the sh1t out - thanks @Brip for the advice on doing this.

View attachment 140821

Far from factory fresh but an improvement all the same...

How or what did you used to clean your Mars? I have a pair that needs a very good cleaning or conditioning.
Congrats on your new addition to your collection.

Thanks @Wavecloud. You should try to leather wrap your craters - I think they will suit you..

I think the condition of the leather put people off but I have managed to get all the sh1t out - thanks @BriP for the advice on doing this.

View attachment 140821

Far from factory fresh but an improvement all the same...
came out great mate. good job, and congrats. the leather is one of the pieces i cannot part with.. just too cool.

Gotta admit, when I first saw your purchase, I was thinking I wouldn't have bought with the leather so hard and smooth. But you've made it all fluffy and soft again!

If I ever get a Mars, pass on the knowledge :)

i sure will!

i had a long think before pulling the trigger on these....

still not showroom condition but i didn't pay showroom price

Latest Posts

Back