• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mars Oakley X-Metal Blk Iridium Sunglasses

Status
Not open for further replies.

ptecib

Oakley Beginner
Hello,
A few years ago I received these Mars Oakley X-Metal Blk Iridium (serial # M023451) sunglasses for a Christmas present. I don't wear sunglasses, so I put them in my bedroom drawer, where they've been ever since. The only thing wrong with them is that the foam they rest in is somewhat deteriorated. Other than that, they're in excellent condition. The only problem I have is that I don't know how much these glasses are worth. I recently seen a pair on Ebay for $589!!!! Are these glasses worth that much??? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mars Oakley Blk Iridium (1).JPG
Mars Oakley Blk Iridium (2).JPG
Mars Oakley Blk Iridium (3).JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
a ebay seller named eyeframesman is selling a mars for quite some time now. He got hundreds or maybe thousands in quantity stocks. Standard mars is 300$ and crater mars at 350$. That is the baseline price in ebay. Here in OF you might consider the ebay fees off your srp. The box is a dollar addition, the amount varies as far as previous sales here is concerned. The condition is also a factor.

Since you have the box, and if the box serial number matches your frame serial number it will fetch a little bit more.....

Should I C&P my response from your other thread as you did here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back