1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ptecib

ptecib Oakley Beginner

Hello,
    A few years ago I received these Mars Oakley X-Metal Blk Iridium (serial # M023451) sunglasses for a Christmas present. I don't wear sunglasses, so I put them in my bedroom drawer, where they've been ever since. The only thing wrong with them is that the foam they rest in is somewhat deteriorated. Other than that, they're in excellent condition. The only problem I have is that I don't know how much these glasses are worth. I recently seen a pair on Ebay for $589!!!! Are these glasses worth that much??? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mars Oakley X-Metal Blk Iridium Sunglasses - Mars Oakley Blk Iridium  (1).JPG Mars Oakley X-Metal Blk Iridium Sunglasses - Mars Oakley Blk Iridium  (2).JPG Mars Oakley X-Metal Blk Iridium Sunglasses - Mars Oakley Blk Iridium  (3).JPG

Last edited by a moderator: 8/16/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. atty_65

atty_65 Oakley magician Premium Member

a ebay seller named eyeframesman is selling a mars for quite some time now. He got hundreds or maybe thousands in quantity stocks. Standard mars is 300$ and crater mars at 350$. That is the baseline price in ebay. Here in OF you might consider the ebay fees off your srp. The box is a dollar addition, the amount varies as far as previous sales here is concerned. The condition is also a factor.

3. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

Since you have the box, and if the box serial number matches your frame serial number it will fetch a little bit more.....

4. atty_65

atty_65 Oakley magician Premium Member

400-450$ ebay

5. CarGuy

CarGuy Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

Should I C&P my response from your other thread as you did here?

6. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

Dual post deleted.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.