• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mars Question

Jayeego

Oakley Beginner
To the mars owners out there... I never had a chance to hold a pair of mars with my bare hands :( i know, pity me... Im looking into getting one. Just want to know if the fit is similar to the juliets.

To me, they wrap and fit the face better. They are about the same size, maybe a fraction smaller, but super comfy

they are pretty snug for asians (like myself), as we tend to have rounded out sides of the skull. the romeo 1s fit me the best. juliets are ok, if using 15 t shox. i just wore my mars yesterday with NO t shox and they were fine...

they are pretty snug for asians (like myself), as we tend to have rounded out sides of the skull. the romeo 1s fit me the best. juliets are ok, if using 15 t shox. i just wore my mars yesterday with NO t shox and they were fine...

New pairs I gotta wear with no shocks till they break in. Then it's 15s all the way

Thanks for all the inputs. I dont want to buy anything i cant wear so maybe its best i find one i can try on. Im an asian too and use 15 t shox for the juliets as well.