• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mars Questions

rmontez

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Wisconsin
Will someone tell me what the C clips are for that I keep seeing listed for the Mars glasses? I was interested in purchasing a pair and I keep seeing ads pop up for the clips. Does anyone have pictures of what they do on the glasses? Thanks.

They hold the orbitals closed

They go on this peg
09D53968-9D77-408C-8766-E8AD50D050AC-10896-00000545E3C63956.jpg

That's interesting. Can you use them without the clips? Every pair of craters I see on Ebay don't have the clips on them. qtrain can you post a picture of the whole glasses all put together? I am liking the craters but looks complicated. Do you need a special tool to put them on?

Thanks for the responses.

That's interesting. Can you use them without the clips? Every pair of craters I see on Ebay don't have the clips on them. qtrain can you post a picture of the whole glasses all put together? I am liking the craters but looks complicated. Do you need a special tool to put them on?

Thanks for the responses.

If they have lenses in them they have clips.

And you don't need anything other than a small screwdriver, but you'll break them pretty much every time.

6asaja4a.jpg

thanks for posting the picture. The few pair I seen on ebay do not have the clips or the cloth on the glasses. I will keep that in mind if I decide to buy them. Thanks again.

These are the glasses I am interested in purchasing. They do not have the clips or any sign there was ever clips on it. Can these be worn without using clips?

oakley_zps6df12b88.jpg

Back