1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    Mars - Sunglass Hut Exclusive X-Metal/Emerald - 7900981130_1705f78fc6_b.jpg

I don't want to do this, but some unexpected expenses came up and i'm forced to sell these mint condition SGH Emerald Mars.

Sunglasses and bag only. The frame is tight and all hardware is in place. Lenses are MINT.

You guys know how hard these are to come by.

Asking $450 + shipping OBO. Paypal only. CONUS preferred, but will consider shipping International if i don't get local bites.

SOLD!!!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous 3D Printing Protege

Rating:
    100%
    Dammit. I really want this

Pmd

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    damn i want this too!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Those are sick!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I urgently need a genuine original 04-106 but it must have a serial matching box, all mint, if anyone has one please contact me. I am curious however, to know your serial number, the pair I had that was stolen from me a few years ago was M008006, and Rick Fawcett had one in the 15000's, but I find it hard to believe there were that many of this glass produced, it is as if the serials started in the higher thousands following on from earlier serials that were allocated to x metal - black.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    romeo since its just the regular mars serial, they probably just took regular frames and added the emerald lens. so i would say the erald exclusive wouldnt be a specific batch of serials, it would be just a bunh of frames pulled from the assembly line when they wanted to do the SGH run..

7. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    I'll post the serial when i get home tonight.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous 3D Printing Protege

Rating:
    100%
    M000186

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95.8%
    Wow, thats a low serial!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)