1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    A set of custom cut super clean like new Mars Violet non-polars with etched cross. These came installed in a Mars I recently acquired. They were cut, installed, and put back in the box - never worn. The cross etched is slightly thinner than the IH greek cross that many of us are used to, but still neat. I am restoring the pair to its original BI/LNIB condition so i won't be needing these.

Note: I will also have another set of violet non-polar Mars lenses available, not quite as clean, but 9.5/10, and also a Mars frame. Both of those will be posted today. I mention these in case you would rather NOT have the etching but would like a Mars with violet non-polars - I can make that happen! :)

I am asking $120 shipped CONUS F&F, but will refund/discount $20 if you also buy the Mars frame, pending.

Thanks for looking!

Mars Violet Non-polar Lenses With Etched Cross - 20140622_102320.jpg Mars Violet Non-polar Lenses With Etched Cross - 20140622_102404.jpg Mars Violet Non-polar Lenses With Etched Cross - 20140622_102421.jpg Mars Violet Non-polar Lenses With Etched Cross - 20140622_102428.jpg

Attached Files:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    :) SPF

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.