• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mars With Ice Lenses

jcesl2

I should Work at Oakley
Virginia
Ebay #251012542184

What do you think? O-review doesn't list this colorway. I'd be curious what the box says. $1200 is a lot of money.

i asked the seller about the box and i was informed it was for x metal-black. black was the original lens for this pair and has been swapped with ice, along with black rubbers changed to blue, so it is a custom pair. there was no production part coded issue of mars with ice. ruby mars was an official issue 04-107 and came with red rubbers.

i asked the seller about the box and i was informed it was for x metal-black. black was the original lens for this pair and has been swapped with ice, along with black rubbers changed to blue, so it is a custom pair. there was no production part coded issue of mars with ice. ruby mars was an official issue 04-107 and came with red rubbers.

Just like I figured! Nice of him to not mention that in the ad. Haha.

Isn't the only exclusive Mars the Sunglasses Hut Emerald lens release?

Exclusive to Sunglass Hut (as seller), yes. I'd say the Ice & Ruby are more rare than the emerald...but all 3 are a must have in a Mars Collection....just be prepared to pay top $$$

Sunglass Hut Emerald?
OakleyMarsX-MetalEmeraldIridium.jpg

MasChingon...is your emerald mars available for sale? i need a mint, 04-106 pair, complete, with serial matching the label on the original box. pm me if you are interested.