• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mars X-metal/ Emerald How Desirable Are They?

Kiwi

Oakley Expert
WA
I just dug up my original pair of mars with emerald lenses. The. Are in great shape and the nose bridge is in brand new condition. I' ve been tracking mars glasses on eBay and It does look like many pairs show up. So I'm wondering how desirable are these emerald pair are and maybe how much should be asking for them? I'm not looking to sell them right away but possibly in the future. also if I'm not mistaken were these the sunglass hut exclusives?

image-3.jpg

The lighting is too low to see the emerald color. I'll post amother picture in the sunlight later.

They were definitely SGH exclusive. They are rare, price wise would depend, do you want to make a buck on Ebay or perhaps have them find a new home here on the forum?

Guru: I'm not much of a fan of the frame either because they are a bit to small for my face. But they look great as a peice of art.

oakleycan: I'm not looking to sell them right now since I've had them so long they have sentimental value to me. But as the saying goes "everyone has a price".

Lovely pair!!! Just out of curiosity, what is the start of the serial no? I have seen serials start with M and XM only. Wonder what this one is. :)

Back