1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Kiwi

Kiwi Oakley Enthusiast

I just dug up my original pair of mars with emerald lenses. The. Are in great shape and the nose bridge is in brand new condition. I' ve been tracking mars glasses on eBay and It does look like many pairs show up. So I'm wondering how desirable are these emerald pair are and maybe how much should be asking for them? I'm not looking to sell them right away but possibly in the future. also if I'm not mistaken were these the sunglass hut exclusives?

Mars X-metal/ Emerald How Desirable Are They? - image-3.jpg

The lighting is too low to see the emerald color. I'll post amother picture in the sunlight later.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. bad fishy

bad fishy Oakley Expert

Those are definitely Inge of the rare mars colorways. I believe they were just a SGH release.

3. hearno

hearno Oakley Collector

if you have all of the original packaging - you're sitting on a rare pair that a few members are after.

4. Kiwi

Kiwi Oakley Enthusiast

I'm sad to say that I never had the original packaging.

5. OakleyCan

OakleyCan Oakley Collector

They were definitely SGH exclusive. They are rare, price wise would depend, do you want to make a buck on Ebay or perhaps have them find a new home here on the forum?

6. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Very nice mars! Not a big fan of that frame, but i do like the emerald.

7. Kiwi

Kiwi Oakley Enthusiast

Guru: I'm not much of a fan of the frame either because they are a bit to small for my face. But they look great as a peice of art.

oakleycan: I'm not looking to sell them right now since I've had them so long they have sentimental value to me. But as the saying goes "everyone has a price".

8. salj838

salj838 Oakley Enthusiast

Lovely pair!!! Just out of curiosity, what is the start of the serial no? I have seen serials start with M and XM only. Wonder what this one is. :)

9. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

All mars start with M
    Leather mars start with M*
    Craters start with C