• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Mars

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Some out of the ordinary things happened and I need to get some funds so my Mars and Penny need to go. Prices are firm, need the cash

Penny
Plasma Ice frame with low serial (PI001067) in super great condition, no scratches or scuffs, and the springe hinge works perfectly. Lenses are violet OEM custom cuts by chrisahardaway, barely used no swirls or cleaning marks they look brand new. OEM rubber in mint condition, no stickiness or rips (gaskets are aftermarket linegear). Nose has some vertical movement but nothing bad I'd say 8/10. Mf bag only (no box). $285 shipped

Mars SOLD
The frame is in great shape no scratches or shiny spots, oem rubbers are in decent shape no stickiness or rips(15 t shocks), lenses are brand new OEM violet custom cuts by chrisahardaway (Big Taco donors), they have been used once for a short drive so they really have no issues, c-clips are aftermarket by Zach. Frame nose has some movement (some vertical, no horizontal), no need for a service yet, I'd give it a 7/10. I'll include the original BI lenses which are in decent shape (one has some small scratches, the other one is clean), and an mf bag (no box). $420 shipped

I'll be uploading the pictures later today, let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Wow!!!!!!

Thanks @Wicked but I am looking for a Crater. I just sold a regular Mars about a month ago for almost exactly the same money. I'm actually thinking about the Penny though.....

Username Hidden said:
Thanks @Wicked but I am looking for a Crater. I just sold a regular Mars about a month ago for almost exactly the same money. I'm actually thinking about the Penny though.....
Drill some holes in it :rofl:

Mars is Sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.