1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ok i know this is prob a very long shot but i have to ask looking to buy the kenseth splices if anybody is willing to sell a pair money is no object as long as the price isnt crazy overpriced had a pair and got stolen couple of years back and since im a huge nascar nut and hes my fav driver i just really need those again thank!!!!!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    You're not the only one looking for these! ha Good luck in your search.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I don't think anyone would let these go unless the price was crazy!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

like i said money wasnt the object

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Oh sorry just saw that you said "as long as the price isnt crazy overpriced" ?!?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I hope you beat me to these lol....good luck on the search!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yea as long as nobody is asking 10 grand or something thats what i was meaning

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hahahaaaa... If a pair ever does surface there will be like 10 of us here competing for them.... Good luck to us all!!!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

heck i would even offer the guy that stole mine money just to have them back!!!!!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    check ur PM :D