1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    For Sale: A pair of flawless Gascans that are Matte Black and have the Black Iridium Lenses. I put like new because I bought them from a friend on the Forum and I do not have the original box. I don't think either of us wore them. I did sneak a snazzy MF bag in there and a generic box. Asking for $10 less than what I paid ---SOLD delivered CONUS, and a bit more outside US. Thanks for looking!

Matte Black Gascans w/Black Iridium Polarized - LNIB/SOLD now - IMG_20160705_061646095_HDR.jpg
    Matte Black Gascans w/Black Iridium Polarized - LNIB/SOLD now - IMG_20160705_061652038_HDR.jpg
    Matte Black Gascans w/Black Iridium Polarized - LNIB/SOLD now - IMG_20160705_061822822.jpg
    Matte Black Gascans w/Black Iridium Polarized - LNIB/SOLD now - IMG_20160705_071443784.jpg
    Matte Black Gascans w/Black Iridium Polarized - LNIB/SOLD now - IMG_20160705_071402738.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 7/8/16
    Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump / Price Drop

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    available ? if so im interested

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hey OG-81.....they got snagged by the gentleman just above your post. Sorry I have been so busy today with school and stuff that I am just now closing the post. Thanks for the interest and I hope we meet again in the Dealer's Den. Ken :crazypilot:

SOLD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.