• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Matte Black/Jade (Stealth) Frogskins

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hi,

So I know this is the wrong section and I hope it's ok for me to post this here anyway;

I'm looking to get a pair of the famous all matte black frogskins that were released as a part of OCP a month or two ago.

If someone would be able to go to an O Store and grab a pair and then ship it to New Jersey in August, I'd appreciate it.

I'll, of course, pay cost of the glasses, shipping and I'll throw 20$ on top as a thank you.
Which, with some quick math is 150$.
If anyone is willing to sell me their pair, for 150$ I'd love that too!

I hope someone on here can help me out,

Sandwr

Some people reacted to this post.
What part of Jersey will you be at in August?

Username Hidden said:
Hi,

So I know this is the wrong section and I hope it's ok for me to post this here anyway;

I'm looking to get a pair of the famous all matte black frogskins that were released as a part of OCP a month or two ago.

If someone would be able to go to an O Store and grab a pair and then ship it to New Jersey in August, I'd appreciate it.

I'll, of course, pay cost of the glasses, shipping and I'll throw 20$ on top as a thank you.
Which, with some quick math is 150$.
If anyone is willing to sell me their pair, for 150$ I'd love that too!

I hope someone on here can help me out,

Sandwr

Can't you just order from the ocp online department?

Menendez1293 said:
Can't you just order from the ocp online department?

I could, but I don't live permanently I NJ - I'm located in Europe, and we weren't lucky enough to get OCP Frogs when they released, unfortunately.
Furthermore, I'm convinced, that, when I eventually arrive in NJ, they will be gone and replaced with the frames that have the white logo.

Thanks to everyone who replied and offered to help me out. I found a pair and we will be united in August!! So excited!
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.