1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi,

So I know this is the wrong section and I hope it's ok for me to post this here anyway;

I'm looking to get a pair of the famous all matte black frogskins that were released as a part of OCP a month or two ago.

If someone would be able to go to an O Store and grab a pair and then ship it to New Jersey in August, I'd appreciate it.

I'll, of course, pay cost of the glasses, shipping and I'll throw 20$ on top as a thank you.
    Which, with some quick math is 150$.
    If anyone is willing to sell me their pair, for 150$ I'd love that too!

I hope someone on here can help me out,

Sandwr

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    What part of Jersey will you be at in August?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Can't you just order from the ocp online department?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I could, but I don't live permanently I NJ - I'm located in Europe, and we weren't lucky enough to get OCP Frogs when they released, unfortunately.
    Furthermore, I'm convinced, that, when I eventually arrive in NJ, they will be gone and replaced with the frames that have the white logo.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks to everyone who replied and offered to help me out. I found a pair and we will be united in August!! So excited!
    Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.