1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    Obviously I haven't been on the forum much lately and it's due to personal reasons. I can't really go in to detail but the association this hobby has with the core issue leaves me no choice but to sell the majority of what I have left. I got dinged by some bad feedback recently and despite the 20+ other transactions I've conducted without issue, feel free to pm me if you have doubts or want details. That being said, I have a bunch of stuff to get rid of - not everything yet - but most. To keep this thread as uncluttered as possible - please pm offers etc. Please understand - no trades at this time whatsoever. Prices are negotiable and I'm motivated to sell. Also - I have a doublewide I'm be looking to let go of also if anyone wants one at a good price. I'm in Hampton Roads area of VA. ALL PRICES INCLUDE FEES AND SHIPPING.

1. Matte black OTT with ruby. Condition - LNIB. Comes with box and bag. Ebay has been hit or miss with these - one went for $725 and another went for $500... I'm asking $575.

Matte Black OTT And Display Pieces - Picture003_zps09868973.jpg

6. x metal vault. good condition. foam is great - the felt lining stuff is all gone. $100 - shelf for display $65.

Matte Black OTT And Display Pieces - Picture012-3_zps0499b506.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous 3D Printing Protege

Rating:
    100%
    Texted on vault

3. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    And the #6

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    Please reply via PM to avoid confusion. I'll update any sales fairly quickly so people know what's left. Both these items are still available.

5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Pmd on Ott as well

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Interested in the zeros...pm'ing.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous The Oakley R┼Źnin