• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Matte Black OTT, oo A Wire Jordan, Carbon Fiber gasCan, Plate, E Wire E Wire

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Guys I have several non X-metal frames I need to move. Since I am only a X-Metal collector and typically sales for them, I can only guess the appropriate values for these listed items. If I am off or off considerably please contact me if you want them and make a fair offer. I might just take it. Shipping is in addition to the prices at $10 CONUS Priority mail, and for International we can work it out how you want it shipped. Prices are F and F or you add 3% to the total. Thanks

1. OTT -SOLD

2. oo A wire Jordan - SOLD

3. E Wire Black w/ Black lenses - NO PIC, comes complete with box and papers but frame has a few marks and the lenses have a few marks Price $50

4. Custom Carbon Fiber Gascan Infinite Hero - This was a custom done frame that appeared to me to be OEM when I got it. I didnt even know they didnt make a carbon version. Its that good. The lenses are custom cut Violet from Oakley donors with no etching, and the icons are done in Infinite Hero Purple. Comes with a Infinite Hero Microfiber bag Price: $150

5. Plate in Titanium with Black --- Brand New condition not one flaw, just comes with bag. Not sure of price, Ebay is way off I think so you guys are the experts, several members said to put them up for $299 so i am.

View attachment 153348 View attachment 153350
IMG_2216.jpg
IMG_2217 (1).jpg
IMG_2206.jpg
IMG_2207 (1).jpg
View attachment 153356

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
OTT SOLD

oo A Wire SOLD

Is the plate still for sale? I would like to talk about price and possible buy if you still got. Thanks

This should be closed, The plate sold on eBay for $350-399 cannot remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.