1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    These have been traded
    This pair is in LNIB condition. Only reason Im selling is to get the Asian fit version that fits me better. Will consider trades (I need larger sized frames please keep that in mind if you offer a trade)

$100 Shipped CONUS

Please PM me if interested.

Thanks

Matte Black Pit Bull W/ Polarized 00 Red Iridium Lenses - 207A70FE-EAD3-44B9-803D-97FD46440A44-13118-00000783489CDC68_zpsccde6edb.jpg

Matte Black Pit Bull W/ Polarized 00 Red Iridium Lenses - AD0B1AC0-208A-4F07-A808-78EA31706F0F-13118-000007835477F5F6_zpsaacc1f4b.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump...offers?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous What is that thing?!

Rating:
    100%
    i'm confused, so you said asian fits you better, but you need larger frames? Which one is it?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I was blessed with a big head and a very small nose bridge. I have Asian fit pit bulls that fit me better than the regular fit. Fuel cells, eyepatch and dispatch all fit fine on me. Make more sense now?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous What is that thing?!

Rating:
    100%
    Gotcha.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Still available

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    btw not to kill a myth (or disclose an O secret) but "Asian Fit" is just a regular pair with longer/deeper nose pads. It is only available for models with removable nose pads like the Pitbulls, MFrames, Flak Jackets and so on...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous 3D Printing Protege

Rating:
    100%
    That's not true. Asian fit gascans and other O matter pairs are a different shape.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Standing corrected, I'll talk about what I know then instead of over-reaching. So, my statement only applies to the pairs with removable nose pads: "Asian fit" is for these models just a matter of swapping longer nose pads on, like the Pit Bulls.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous 3D Printing Protege

Rating:
    100%
    That's correct.
    But I don't think pitbulls have nose pads