• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Matte Black Pit Bull W/ Polarized 00 Red Iridium Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

These have been traded
This pair is in LNIB condition. Only reason Im selling is to get the Asian fit version that fits me better. Will consider trades (I need larger sized frames please keep that in mind if you offer a trade)

$100 Shipped CONUS

Please PM me if interested.

Thanks

207A70FE-EAD3-44B9-803D-97FD46440A44-13118-00000783489CDC68_zpsccde6edb.jpg

AD0B1AC0-208A-4F07-A808-78EA31706F0F-13118-000007835477F5F6_zpsaacc1f4b.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Bump...offers?

i'm confused, so you said asian fits you better, but you need larger frames? Which one is it?

Username Hidden said:
i'm confused, so you said asian fits you better, but you need larger frames? Which one is it?

I was blessed with a big head and a very small nose bridge. I have Asian fit pit bulls that fit me better than the regular fit. Fuel cells, eyepatch and dispatch all fit fine on me. Make more sense now?

Gotcha.

Still available

btw not to kill a myth (or disclose an O secret) but "Asian Fit" is just a regular pair with longer/deeper nose pads. It is only available for models with removable nose pads like the Pitbulls, MFrames, Flak Jackets and so on...

Username Hidden said:
btw not to kill a myth (or disclose an O secret) but "Asian Fit" is just a regular pair with longer/deeper nose pads. It is only available for models with removable nose pads like the Pitbulls, MFrames, Flak Jackets and so on...
That's not true. Asian fit gascans and other O matter pairs are a different shape.

Username Hidden said:
That's not true. Asian fit gascans and other O matter pairs are a different shape.
Standing corrected, I'll talk about what I know then instead of over-reaching. So, my statement only applies to the pairs with removable nose pads: "Asian fit" is for these models just a matter of swapping longer nose pads on, like the Pit Bulls.

Username Hidden said:
Standing corrected, I'll talk about what I know then instead of over-reaching. So, my statement only applies to the pairs with removable nose pads: "Asian fit" is for these models just a matter of swapping longer nose pads on, like the Pit Bulls.

That's correct.
But I don't think pitbulls have nose pads