• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Matte Black Split Jacket With Extra Bolts And Lens

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hi guys, I'm selling my Matte Black Split Jacket with +Red Iridium Polarized lenses. They currently have red bolts and red earsocks installed. I am also including the matte black bolts, black earsocks, extra nose pieces, the black iridium lens, and the G40 lens that originally came with them. I'll also include the original box and papers as well as the case. I can't find the split jacket microfiber bag that originally came with it, but I'll include a regular bag with it. I'm also including a set of rare blue bolts which I never even mounted.

The frame is very lightly used with no visible scratches and marks that I could find. The black iridium and G40 are in perfect condition since I've only been using the +red lens which I would rate 9/10 since they are used and there is a very, very faint hairline scratch on the right lens which I couldn't capture with my camera. It's very hard to find and will not affect vision at all. One of the red bolts has a tiny white speck on it which I captured on the 3rd and last pic. I am looking for $160 for the whole package

The price include shipping within Canada/US; international shipping cost dependent on buyer location. Prefer payment to be marked as F&F or add 4%. PM me if you have any questions. Feel free to make an offer if you think my pricing is off :)

Thanks for looking!!

DSC00984.jpg
DSC00983.jpg
DSC00982.jpg
DSC00981.jpg
DSC00980.jpg
DSC00979.jpg
DSC00975.jpg
DSC00974.jpg
DSC00973.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.