1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know these are rare as I can't find them anywhere, anyone around here looking at getting rid of theirs?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    thats the holiday exclusives? yeah rare.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hardest pair ive ever tried to track down...good luck in ur search! I now have two but not for sale :)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lol two? thanks for rubbing it in..

5. Anonymous

Anonymous 3D Printing Protege

Rating:
    100%
    Had two. Bapd has one now so back down to one. Look where you don't think you'll find one

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No idea where else I'd find a pair, I don't think we have a craiglist type thing here in Aus, and there's only one oakley store in Melbourne (that I know of) and they don't really have any special/limited edition glasses. My best hope is here and ebay, and ebay doesn't even have them :sad:

I guess I'll just keep bumping this thread.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    This is rubbing it in :)

Matte Clear w/Black History Text/Black Iridium Oil Rig II's - 20120908_114509.jpg

Matte Clear w/Black History Text/Black Iridium Oil Rig II's - 20120908_115300.jpg

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    They come up about once a year on ebay...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^Seen those pics in another thread, made me rage with jealousy.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Patience is a virtue in this hobby, i learned that fron dann the man at oreview.