• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Matte Grey frames - too big for lenses?

The seller on ebay offered me a refund. I said i'd just hold onto them because i actually wear all my frogs. I dont care if they are fake really, as long as i can get lens that fits in. I'll glue one if needed. I wont be able to get this pair under $100 anywhere else..

So, since i denied the refund, the seller offered to send me a pair of Valentino Rossi frames for free! I said he certainly didn't have to.. so we'll have to see how it turns out. That would be really cool though ;).

haha just realized how bad that looked for the "authentic or not" arguement.. the valentino are used and in bad shape he says, but i dont care, i wear em..

The seller on ebay offered me a refund. I said i'd just hold onto them because i actually wear all my frogs. I dont care if they are fake really, as long as i can get lens that fits in. I'll glue one if needed. I wont be able to get this pair under $100 anywhere else..

So, since i denied the refund, the seller offered to send me a pair of Valentino Rossi frames for free! I said he certainly didn't have to.. so we'll have to see how it turns out. That would be really cool though ;).
Real lens....FAKE frogs. BAD!!!

FAKE Frogs BAD BAD BAD BAD!!

Latest Posts

Back