• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Matte Pb1

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I have a matte black pb1 for sale. It comes with the glasses, elite mf bag, wooden box, and the padded cardboard box and lid. I do not have the paperwork or outer sleeve. They have been worn a few times and the lenses have a few cleaning scratches. Nothing that I can get to show in pics though. The left lens has some small needle size dots near the edge of the top of the lens as well. But also cannot get them to show in pics at all. Non of the marks can be seen while wearing. The frame has a couple marks on the arms where the arms rest on each other when folded. But other than those I cannot find any others. And there's one tiny mark in the left plate on the arm above the icon. Looks more like a manufacturer defect than a scratch to the plate or anything. All and all conservatively I'd rate the frames and lenses 8 out of 10. Asking 370 shipped and insured US shipping. Pm with any questions and thanks for looking.

Dropbox - Matte Black Pb1

Some people reacted to this post.
very tempting, fair price

Sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.