• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Matte Rootbeer, Fire Iridium, 03-148

binfrog

Oakley Beginner
UK
Hi evevryone,

I've been meaning to join your forum for a while as I have a rather good little collection of Oakley's going myself. Unfortunately due to a re-location i'm having to thin it out a bit and i was chatting to a collector the other day who advised me that this particular model i have (Matte Rootbeer, Fire Iridium, 03-148) is quiet a rare one. Before I ebayed it I was thinking this might be the place to get some advice (or some offers i imagine lol). I have the frame in great condition and the lenses are perfect as i got new ones very recently and havent used them since. Only thing is i lost the box a while back, but have many frogskins so have plenty of boxes. SO basically I was wondering if

a) are these that rare and interesting
b) what are they worth!

Really appreciate the help guys ive been browsing some of your collections and seen some amazing stuff! much kudos!!

Bin

Great pair probably worth 200 w/o a box or bag maybe a little less(I've seen them sell for less and way more). What else do you have?
Really one of my favorites

Ah I've listed the ones I can remember of the top of my head in my profile! I never collected them as a hobby or anything just bought the ones i liked and then ended up with a collection lol! Think i have more than listed but need to have a good look! Unfortunately dansham i'm not up for trades as I'm trying to cut down on the amount i have because of a house move! sorry! If anyone else checks out what i have available and thinks they might be interested in any just drop me a message!!

Cheers!