1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I know this is probably a long shot but I figured I would throw it out there. So all I can say is this Colette collaboration has been a total nightmare. I ordered one of each when the released and as everyone knows it took forever for them to get here. Well when they arrived I received two Matte tortoise instead of one and one like I ordered. After weeks of talking to Colette and trying to resolve the issue I am pretty much out of luck. They claimed that since they did not put normal labels on the boxes like most other frogskin releases that that's where the error occurred. And there is nothing they can do since they are sold out except issue a refund. So before I do that I figured I would see if anyone on the forum wanted to make a trade. A pair of brand new tortoise for a pair of blue chrome.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Tell them to issue you a refund for the pair they messed up on and say you're going to keep it though!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous JFL lover

Rating:
    100%
    Man I wish I had an extra blue chrome.
    If you cant find a trade I'd be interested in buying it from you.
    Good luck with the trade, I hope you find what you're looking for.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I would suggest you sell them for a slight markup. That way you make your money back and then some and still stick it to Colette haha! I imagine a few members would be interested if you keep the price reasonable.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler

Rating:
    100%
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    @OakleyFrankFMJ everyone knows blue is better than turd brown I'm glad Colette didn't completely **** on me for this kinda mistake.

No one wants two browns!

Anonymous likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I was gonna offer my blue chromes for your medicine cabinet but that sucker sold fast

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Monday Bump

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%

at least I know my turd brown will not peel :)