• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Matte Tortoise Colette for Blue Chrome Colette

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I know this is probably a long shot but I figured I would throw it out there. So all I can say is this Colette collaboration has been a total nightmare. I ordered one of each when the released and as everyone knows it took forever for them to get here. Well when they arrived I received two Matte tortoise instead of one and one like I ordered. After weeks of talking to Colette and trying to resolve the issue I am pretty much out of luck. They claimed that since they did not put normal labels on the boxes like most other frogskin releases that that's where the error occurred. And there is nothing they can do since they are sold out except issue a refund. So before I do that I figured I would see if anyone on the forum wanted to make a trade. A pair of brand new tortoise for a pair of blue chrome.

Some people reacted to this post.
Tell them to issue you a refund for the pair they messed up on and say you're going to keep it though!

Man I wish I had an extra blue chrome.
If you cant find a trade I'd be interested in buying it from you.
Good luck with the trade, I hope you find what you're looking for.

I would suggest you sell them for a slight markup. That way you make your money back and then some and still stick it to Colette haha! I imagine a few members would be interested if you keep the price reasonable.

@OakleyFrankFMJ everyone knows blue is better than turd brown I'm glad Colette didn't completely **** on me for this kinda mistake.

No one wants two browns!

I was gonna offer my blue chromes for your medicine cabinet but that sucker sold fast

Monday Bump

Username Hidden said:
@OakleyFrankFMJ everyone knows blue is better than turd brown I'm glad Colette didn't completely **** on me for this kinda mistake.

No one wants two browns!

at least I know my turd brown will not peel :)

Latest Posts

Back