• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Matte Vs Polished

Which Frame Is Prettier?

• Matte Black

Votes: 20 87.0%
  • Polished Black

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like you don't trust me or value my opinion at all.

6280d92781882b84817125770bab789a.jpg

It's like you don't trust me or value my opinion at all.

6280d92781882b84817125770bab789a.jpg

Haha of course I value your opinion :) I was just looking for the general opinion of this place as a whole :) also the website pics really suck and it's very very hard to tell what they actually look like in real life :p but going by the picture you just put on here I agree Matte is definitely the best! Odd how the majority of the non-custom blacks are polished then :S

I'm going abstain from this vote.

I have both and they both have there place in my life.

Now I will say that even though I like both of them, I wear the matte more often.

It's hot down here in Florida and we get sweaty quick and often.

The polished frames slide around on wet flesh too much for my liking.

So if it's a pair without Unobtanium (ie - Frogskins), they get left for cooler weather (December though March :eek:).

By the way.

You have any male brothers or cousins or any male relatives that live here in the states? Specifically somewhere on the east coast? More specifically northeast? Even more specifically under a ......... Maybe @kronin323 can assist me here

By the way.

You have any male brothers or cousins or any male relatives that live here in the states? Specifically somewhere on the east coast? More specifically northeast? Even more specifically under a ......... Maybe @kronin323 can assist me here

Errrrrr if I say no I don't have any relatives in the US will I be missing a joke of some kind? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back