• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Max Fear Light Holbrook

Yeah, can't believe you have these already, website still says they won't be released until mid-December.

wtf... they had these at the vault? they havnt even hit all the Ostores yet!

@OBlazer, i saw them at the Oakley Vault this weekend and they were retail price in case you were wondering. Also, the vault seems to get better glasses (No Frogskins) than the O Store! Went this weekend and they had STPL Holbrooks on sale for $110 brand new! And they had already gotten the Max Fear Light collection and GoldBrooks...just sitting there! I was amazed. Hope i helped you out...you seemed worried! lol

@OBlazer, i saw them at the Oakley Vault this weekend and they were retail price in case you were wondering. Also, the vault seems to get better glasses (No Frogskins) than the O Store! Went this weekend and they had STPL Holbrooks on sale for $110 brand new! And they had already gotten the Max Fear Light collection and GoldBrooks...just sitting there! I was amazed. Hope i helped you out...you seemed worried! lol

In my experience the vault is always waiting about a month or two after Ostores for new releases... Which vault were you at that had both the Max Fears and the GoldBrooks?? sounds like where I need to be!