• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MAXFEARLIGHT Collection Up!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
Funny it took me while to realize the difference between Grey and Black Iridium lens...now I actually like Black Iridium....sure as heck beats Grey!

I'm glad it wasn't grey too. The black iridium is actually a pretty nice lens when you have a nice earstem to look at. Sometimes a color lens such as fire or ruby takes the focus off the earstem. For instance, in the Jupiter Camo line, the Fuel Cell comes with black iridium lenses and they have the frog etched into it. In my opinion, this was a perfect compliment to the glasses so you focus on the earstem and not the lenses. However, I have been known to change out the lenses because I like style :D!

BTW, the Ernesto Fonseca is another great example. The earstems on that pair are so awesome and the black iridium lenses compliments it perfectly!

I'm glad it wasn't grey too. The black iridium is actually a pretty nice lens when you have a nice earstem to look at. Sometimes a color lens such as fire or ruby takes the focus off the earstem. For instance, in the Jupiter Camo line, the Fuel Cell comes with black iridium lenses and they have the frog etched into it. In my opinion, this was a perfect compliment to the glasses so you focus on the earstem and not the lenses. However, I have been known to change out the lenses because I like style :D!

I totally agree with you. Sometimes the black iridium is nice so it doesn't make some sunnies too flashy. It would look ok with Fire but Fire Iridium is just such a loud lens most of the time and cannot be worn everyday imo.

This collection is now available for order (at least it is from Oakley UK).

Funny it took me while to realize the difference between Grey and Black Iridium lens...now I actually like Black Iridium....sure as heck beats Grey!

Of all of the Grey Base Lenses, I find Grey perfect! I've only had the Polarized Grey lens, but I prefer them to straight black. I'm not a fan of Neutral base lenses, but they are an exception.

Out of all the Max Fear glasses, I think the Fuel Cell's look the best. Looking forward to grabbing these!

did i see correctly? MaxFearLight Holbrook open for orders, shipped 1st jan 2012?

maxfearlightbrook.jpg

the Scalpel ships 21 st Oct, Fuel Cell 28th Oct, 14th Oct..must be a mistake for the Brook?

Back