• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MAXFEARLIGHT Collection Up!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
did i see correctly? MaxFearLight Holbrook open for orders, shipped 1st jan 2012?

maxfearlightbrook.jpg

the Scalpel ships 21 st Oct, Fuel Cell 28th Oct, 14th Oct..must be a mistake for the Brook?

That is odd. When I originally posted that they were taking orders it did say 'Ships in 2-3 business days'. Maybe they sold out of the original production run and it's now back ordered until January?

That is odd. When I originally posted that they were taking orders it did say 'Ships in 2-3 business days'. Maybe they sold out of the original production run and it's now back ordered until January?

This is from the Oakley US website. i'm pretty sure is a typo error, but who knows?! a sign that the Holbrooks are getting popular? ha!

This is from the Oakley US website. i'm pretty sure is a typo error, but who knows?! a sign that the Holbrooks are getting popular? ha!

UK website has the same shipping date now, so it ain't no typo!

we will see. . .
i´m a little bored about that glasses because i had these in the last century :bored:

They need to make something replace the Frogskins. Continual releases of new frogskins is getting so old in my opinion. Branch out a little bit, Oakley. The only one I have ever purchased was the Jupiter Camo and it was just too stunning, in my opinion, not to. I've never worn it.

Back