1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Resident Troublemaker

Rating:
    100%
    NEW NEW LOWER PRICES!

Frank Kozik Hijinx with Black Iridium Lenses (worn twice, perfect shape, complete). Asking $160 shipped within conusa/Canada.

Custom Brown Sugar Eyepatch with Gold Iridium (not 24k). Worn 4 times, near perfect, comes with a custom bag and original box. Asking $110 shipped within conusa/Canada.

Custom Grey Smoke Eyepatch with Blue Iridium (not Ice). Worn 3 times, near perfect, comes with blue frog bag and in the original box. Asking $110 shipped within conusa/Canada.

No trades, package deals are always an option, and I am negotiable on the prices...but not half price negotiable ;)

And sorry for the shitty pics, but anyone who knows me, knows my stuff is as advertised...or better, and I usually throw in some extra goodies when I have them ;)

Me beloved 2 Bird TF EP's, Kozik's & a few more... - IMG_20140628_115152.jpg

Me beloved 2 Bird TF EP's, Kozik's & a few more... - IMG_20140628_115449.jpg

Me beloved 2 Bird TF EP's, Kozik's & a few more... - IMG_20140725_212237.jpg

Me beloved 2 Bird TF EP's, Kozik's & a few more... - IMG_20140725_212305.jpg

View attachment 97120

View attachment 97121

Me beloved 2 Bird TF EP's, Kozik's & a few more... - IMG_20140725_212842.jpg

Me beloved 2 Bird TF EP's, Kozik's & a few more... - IMG_20140725_212856.jpg

Me beloved 2 Bird TF EP's, Kozik's & a few more... - IMG_20140725_212911.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 2/10/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Dragonvoi knows xMetal.

Rating:
    100%
    Nice items. GLWS, if those were stretchline ep's i would be all over dem like a dragon on gold.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    What do you mean by the two bird addition? I did not know their was a special one, could you please explain? Thanks

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Some have one bird and some two birds on the orbitals.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous The Oakley R┼Źnin

Rating:
    100%
    badness always have two birds! lol! bump for this great seller!

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Land of the Gods and ....Molon Lave

Rating:
    100%
    Any Dispathes for sale ???

7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    No Dispatch's 4sale right now, but I may put up my backup pair of SW's for the right price? ;)

8. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Offers on the TF's, etc...?
    Lets go people :D

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Badness...sell me your Telmex racing eyepatch!!!!!! lol

10. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Long gone bro...

Selling everything that just sits in the case...except for my Stretchline's ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.