• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Medusa full kit pricing??

U

Username Hidden

hey Obros, i have an oportunity to buy a medusa full set... Displayed for years but no box. Since i never had one even back in the day, i have no idea of pricing... I tryd to find others for sale here but no recent ones with pricing or sorry of i did not find.

Thnks for all the help as always.

Some people reacted to this post.
Size? ... & full set means? w/ goggles?

L/XL w/goggles ... only displayed ... no box ... I do not think very many would disagree with around $1,500USD ... give or take a very little bit, depending on the Seller.

Yeah with goggles, just no box... The seller asked for 2000... saying that its mint. But thats why iam asking i didnt know if it was good deal or not. Saw one add here months ago for just the medusa hat box but no goggle sold for 1500...

$1500 is a decent price. It would be nice to have the box etc but I have a XL and goggles in the branded Medusa box and I picked it up for under 2k. The smalls don't sell for as much and the helmets are anywhere from a thousand to $1200. Rarely see goggles by themselves though I did see a pair of goggles only on eBay for $1200 about 3-4 weeks ago. It all depends on condition and how much you want it. Personally I'd grab it.

Yeah ill see cause the guy wants some stuff so i might throw in some trades plus money. Will see what happens. Lol

2000 is too much. Mine went complete with all Boxes and mint for $2200

Yeah iam tryng to make a deal part trade. See if He is willing to trade a xsquared carbon of mine plus equivalent of 1000 usd...

@lazafari, good luck man, you deserve to have that medusa, hope the deal pushes through.

Username Hidden said:
@lazafari, good luck man, you deserve to have that medusa, hope the deal pushes through.

Thnks bro, i already have a bob to put the medusa if i get the deal lol

Back